Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My new place

These are picture of my new apartment, am not so sure whether i will stay here for the 2 years or for temporary basis. but just enjoy the moment here lah..






The first 2 pics are the living room cum dining... then the kitchen and lastly my bedroom... looks terrific!!! however, i have to share the living room, dining room and kitchen facility with a housemate (who i have not met yet). plus he got a room with king size bed and attached toilet.

the flight was ok, as i slept throughout the journey. Pretty hectic during the checking in process as i brought extremely over-weight bagagge. hehehe... did a quick unpacked and packed at the check in counter.

my housemate sent me to the airport along with my parents. and due to the check in thing, they only manage to go back at 2.30am.. pity them....

me boarded in at 3.30am... and reached doha at 6am (doha time). the immigration in doha was done smoothly as there's representative helping me out doin all that...

p/s -ntah lah... mungkin baru2 sgt... i think i need to leave me some few days before i could really settle.... sigh...

-------------------------------------------

since me still wanna share about my first day (yesterday) here so instead of putting new entry i continue from this entry lah

ok... first of all... i have forgot to mention that i have to share the lovely apt with someone (who is until now i have not met yet, who while i'm writing this entry went off from the room for good!)

nak citer skit pasal the departure and arrival and what i did yesterday...i would say this couple of days have been days full of tears... i have never cried as much as these few days. I didnt hug my parents and housemate that long when we say goodbye at the KLIA as i dont want to break down and cried in front of them. but the soonest i step on to the escalator towards the imigration counters, the tears dropped like its the end of the world... luckily we already used machine to check our passport.

The reps who welcomed me at the airport was so cool... i dont need to queue up, just passed my passport and visa, the rep did all... what i did was sit down in the lounge and enjoy some snacks... after all the imigration things done, i met with my driver who sent me to my accomodation. I'm still not sure whether i'll be staying here for the next 2 years or this is just a temporary settlement.

Apparently, due to technical problem my hp is not roaming... so i couldnt sms my love ones once i landed in D0ha. therefore, the minute i put my bag in the provided room i rushed to the receptionist and check out how i can get connected with the internet. it was ard 1pm in malaysia at that time, my housemate didnt responded my call. But my parents did and they were extremely joy to know that i have arrived safely... they said the period between 11am, as i was supposed to arrive at that time, till 1pm (malaysian time) was really merisaukan...

Lunch was at McD with MT (malay staying in Doha that i got to know thru a friend) and his friend. the price of McD here is double than Malaysia.. plus they don't have chilli sauce!!!! after the quick lunch i went back and continue talking with my parents, my elder bro and my housemate...

Dinner was at a grill house, turkey central restaurant, the food was good but MT (again eat with him, thanks for being very-very nice to me) ordered a lot of food and i cant really finished it... but as usual, i cant see fod wasted... so makan lah jugak sampai habis. Later, MT brought me around and make a quick tour around Doha. For me Doha is a huge city and a lot of things to explore. but better to explore Doha at nite as day time the weather/sun was teribly hot!

*a note for MT, if u didnt accompanied me around yesterday... i think by now, i have fly off back to Malaysia :)*

today i will report for duty... wish me good luck yer!!!

p/s - still not sure whether this is the best decision (give myself more time)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best on your first day of work!!..

Alhammdulillah u dah selamat sampai. such a nice and comfy home...insyallah you've made the rite choice zal.I'm sure u gonna do just fine..-ambola-

zal said...

Thanks... InsyaAllah (mcm cara org arab sini.. semua nyer InsyaAllah)