Friday, September 22, 2006

Eventful day

My first day in the office!!! really great!!!

I love the office, the people and the work that i need to do... I have loads of idea to complete the job succesfully. Very motivated indeed.

I got to know that i will only reside in my current place just for temporary. They will provide another fully furnished apartment once its ready. But after moving to the new apartment later, i wont be able to enjoy the free breakfast and driver.

Anyway, 1 major difference (currently) on the working environment. There will be no lunch break. The office hour is 8am-4pm, 8 str8 hours... luckily next week Ramadhan...give no effect to me though... and can be considered as practice for months to come...

However, come noon... there's an issue erupted... which make me think... I will come back to Malaysia sooner than expected. Dunno what the final say yet... but very2 soon...

p/s - would this be the end of my journey??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gud for you zal.. it seems that everything goes well...and whateva the news.. terima dgn open heart cuz, it's not the end of the world!. somewhere somehow insyallah you will have another journey. Doa dan tawakkal .put.

zal said...

thanks for the Doa... i need them a lot...

InsyaAllah..bila2 ada rezeki jemput lah datang sini yer... :)

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by you will come back to Malaysia sooner than expected????

Don;t give up the fight easily..the battle has yet to start.

Get wounded , get bloody and get the taste of the bullet..Then look back, you are loaded with full of experience.

Then you can starting thinking of leaving..

zal said...

purnama merindu,
InsyaAllah kalau ada rezeki.. lama lah kat sini.. kalau dah tak der rezeki cari lah rezeki kat tempat lain... insyaAllah..

Anonymous said...

Kau nie macam dah putus harapan....memang rezeki ada dimana mana, tapi takkanlah baru belum satu bulan bekerja kat Doha, sudah putus harapan.

Burukkah sangat kat Doha tu?

zal said...

pm...

Doha ok aje... bukan putus harapan... cuma kecewa sikit... see my entry pasal HR dept tu... and u know why...

thanks for visiting my blog