tp yg menjadi kerisauan aku plak... adakah berpotensi babi2 ni digunakan utk restaurant2 kat doha ni. mungkin tak satu hari nanti babi ni akan terjual kat restauran2... so jadi mcm malaysia lah plak, nak kena be careful n tak leh je gi sewenang2 nya... especially pinoy restaurant, not that aku g pun kedai pinoy ni skarang, tp kena extra careful. kenkadang restaurant nama italian tp org keje nya pinoy... hmm... harap2 tak lah...
ada org kata jugak ni lah durjana nak dptkan wc 2022... makin byk negara ni kena open up utk jd lebih liberal. depa kata one day, liquor mesti blh dijual merata2... consumption of liquor blh kat public. hotel menu include babi. and ada restaurant yg tak halal. sama macam kat dubai, hotel2 depa, buffet spread semua ada babi... camne nak makan dah lepas ni... :-(
lepas abis kawan aku tunjuk gambar2 babi ni... dia naik plak status fb:
1) Access to QDC is still restricted to liquor permit holders
2) We need the liquor permit to create an invoice
3) No other permit is necessary
4) The value of babi purchases is NOT deducted from your permit value
5) There is no limit on how much you can purchas
6) The current range is restricted to frozen smoked & unsmoked back & streaky bacon and 3 types of sausage (plain, Lincolnshire & Cumberland)
7) All packs (400gms for babibacon & 454gms for babisausages) are QR28 per pack
8) Frozen items like chops, joints and belly babi will be here in about 1 month
9) A chilled Italian range of Salami, Parma Ham etc is coming by air freight and should be here within 7-10 days
10) We hope to get some chilled ham & gammon joints by air in time for Christmas, but we are still negotiating prices on this.
Please note that we sold 10% of the first container in 4 hours yesterday, but don’t worry the 2nd container is arriving in the port today. We will be selling freezer bags from today, but I recommend you bring a cold box with you when shopping for babi.As you will discover we do not really have space for this new venture, so please bear with us if the crowd in the cold room is too much and the queues too long. I recommend you avoid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays if you want to avoid the queues. Please note we will be building an extension to house this new product range, but this will take at least 6-8 months to complete. We are also planning a separate shop on The Pearl (next to the new liquor shop) but again this is at least 8 months away. The new liquor shop on The Pearl should open by end of January 2012.
eh... tetiba aku rasa mcm blog aku ni jadi post mengiklan penjualan babi plak... hahaha... (harap2 search engine tak lah direct org ke blog aku utk cari babi kat doha ni)